The Online Course That Teaches You How to Make the AIR Form Lease Work For Your Transaction
The AIR Form Lease is a popular choice as a standard commercial lease form by many commercial leasing brokers. However, using the AIR form presents several challenges including using the AIR proprietary software, managing the pro-broker provisions as well as several non-standard lease provisions, and that is exactly why I created this course!
Are You Ready To Learn
How To Make The AIR Form Lease Work For Your Transaction?
In this one hour, online course you’ll learn how to:
- Successfully use the AIR software
- Identify key lease provisions that are non-standard and should be modified
- Gain a better understanding of how to review the form lease with your client (whether representing landlords or tenants), and much more
This Course is Ideal For Lawyers Who Are Required To Use The AIR Form Lease
THE AIR FORM LEASE E-COUSE INCLUDES
- A summary of the key changes that every lawyer should make to the AIR Form Lease
- Review of the form from each of the Landlord's and the Tenant's perspective
- Handout #1: Revised AIR Form Lease with Pro - Landlord changes
- Handout #2: Revised AIR Form Lease with Pro - Tenant changes
This E-Course Is For You If...
- You are a lawyer who is required to use the AIR Form
- You aren’t sure if you can assist clients with your current understanding of the AIR Form Lease
- You want to accelerate your understanding of the AIR Form Lease
- You want to provide maximum benefit to your client by providing timely and effective review of the AIR Form Lease
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Would I get MCLE credit?
Can I share course info with a friend?
I loved this course and want more! What other courses do you offer?
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Jo Ann Woodsum
I have over two decades of experience in commercial real estate leasing, and I have negotiated over a 1,000 leases and subleases as well as ancillary lease documents such as letters of intent, assignments, estoppel certificates and SNDAs.
I have presented on commercial leasing topics for the Continuing Education of the Bar, the California Lawyers Association, the Practising Law Institute, the Association of Corporate Counsel (Bay Area Chapter), the National Association of Women Lawyers, the Tahoe Truckee Bar Association and the Contra Costa Bar Association. I’m also a regular contributor to CEB’s Office Leasing and Retail Leasing handbooks.